Welcome to Huddle House! We have been providing great food and great service in our communities for over 45 years. We are a dynamic and growing company that is committed to both our guests and employees.
Being a cook at Huddle House requires no formal training but applicants must know the basics of cleaning and preparing the food areas, utensils, and various cooking surfaces. The cook will be responsible for making sure the food is hot and fresh when it is ready to be served to the quests. As a cook, he or she is also expected to know how to operate large volume cooking equipment like grills, fryers, and/or griddles. They also need to verify that the prepared food meets the company’s standards, in terms of quality as well as quantity.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Report to work on time in a clean, proper uniform with a positive attitude
- Practice all rules for safety, security and other restaurant policies
- Assist co-workers in excellent guest service
- Complete orders from grills, microwaves and fryers placing food on plates
- Grill, cook and fry foods such as French Fries, eggs, waffles
- Perform simple food preparation task such as making sandwiches and portioning
- Clean food preparation equipment, work areas, and counters or tables
- Follow hand washing procedures and guidelines
- Sweep floors, mop and make sure the kitchen area is neat, organized and clean
- Be able to lift and carry items up to 50 pounds (fifty) - Have Fun and Smile!
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Meal Discounts
- Medical Insurance
- 401K match
Posting ID: 74113554Posted: 2020-07-14