Dallas, Texas, 75201, United StatesPosted:
Litigation Associate - InsuranceCompany Name:
Quilling, Selander, Lownds, Winslett & Moser, P.C.Sector:
Juris DoctorateLitigation Associate - Insurance
The Dallas office of QSLWM seeks an associate attorney with 4 to 10 years of commercial litigation experience for its Insurance practice group. Good academic credentials and strong references required. This is position includes expected billable hours of 1900 to 2100 per year.
Candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Experience analyzing, reviewing, editing, and drafting litigation documents, as well as, superior logical reasoning, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to work with clients who demand excellence and be able to meet their expectations.
- A commitment to working ethically and always in the best interests of client.
- Excellent work ethic, articulate, efficient and analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work within a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication competences.
- Experience in maintaining a record of billable hours, 1900 to 2100 per year expected.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence with strong GPA.
- JD from a top accredited law school and licensed to practice in Texas.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 4-10 years of experience litigating insurance coverage and/or defense cases.
- Ability to work through complex insurance litigation-related issues.
- Experience: Legal/litigation: 4-10 years
- License: Bar admission in good standing in Texas.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send cover letter, resume, salary expectation and writing sample to Janet Blazek at . Thank you for your interest.
Litigation Associate Attorney Lawyer
Posting ID: 594340029Posted: 2020-12-20