SERVICE AGENT - JOB DESCRIPTION
PURPOSE: The Service Agent is under the immediate supervision of the Service Leader and/or Agency Manager to do routine data entry, office work of normal complexity, endorsements, remittance and answer the telephones in accordance with established standards and procedures. Work is expected to be high in quality and accuracy. The Service Agent must have a working knowledge of office routines and requires the exercise of a limited degree of independent judgment and to do related office work as directed. The Service Agent may be exposed to confidential information and therefore is required to adhere to all Allstate corporate and the Huguley Agency privacy requirements.
LICENSING REQUIREMENTS: Every Service Agent must have their Property & Casualty (P&C) license prior to being employed with our agency. The cost of this licensing is to be incurred by the team member. Within 180 days of employment every Service Agent is strongly encouraged to obtain their Life and Health (L&H) license. The agency is willing to assist on this licensing on a case by case basis.
MINIMUM PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS: Will be determined by the Agency Principal and/or the agency manager on a monthly basis.
- Follow the Allstate Service Process in every interaction.
- Maintain and organize agency files, both electronic and paper (converting paper to electronic).
- Use eAgent and agency systems to document EVERY interaction with EVERY customer EVERY time.
- Prepare agency solicitation, renewal mailers, and other customer mailers.
- Run weekly and daily audits as directed to work cancellation lists, win-back lists, premium increase lists, other renewal lists, etc.
- Runs and processes additional reports and audits as requested by other members of the team.
- Follow up and complete all trailing documents for new and existing clients.
- Answer incoming calls expeditiously and courteously and direct them to the appropriate person promptly and efficiently.
- Greets all customers coming in to the agency in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Receives and processes insurance payments.
- Receives and processes endorsements in an expeditious and efficient manner. Document everything in eAgent 100% of the time.
- Provide and verify general and non-technical information to inquiries over the telephone or in-person.
- Believe and LIVE the fact that your role is not to simply give “good service with a smile.” Your role is to get to know your customers, understand what is important to them, give them good advice, and to recommend products and services to protect their family. You are a Trusted Advisor and must deliver that value proposition in every customer interaction.
MAINTAIN A POSITIVE AND SELF-DRIVEN, SELF-MOTIVATED ATTITUDE!
The Huguley Agency
732 Old Grants Mill Rd
Irondale, AL. 35210
Posting ID: 566979742Posted: 2021-01-22