We are seeking a talented Client Services Specialist I
to provide high quality customer service and technical support to our EFT Debit, Shared Branching, TMG Credit, and Covera clients. This role handles the daily operational service calls and provides resolution to our internal and external client via phone calls, e-mail or ticket inquiries. What You Can Look Forward to
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction by resolving client inquiries via phones calls, emails, faxes, letters or tickets.
- Troubleshoot, research, and resolve highly complex reported issues including telecom; ATM balancing; GL balancing application/software, and cardholder transactions by utilizing various data bases.
- Enter and maintain accurate call tickets for all inquiries received and other major issues. Provide daily updates to customers (internal and external) on issues that are researched.
- Assist the Business Development Team with Requests for Proposals (RFPs), client inquiries and profiles.
- Work closely with Business Development, Network Implementations, Billing, Product Development, Training and Systems & Support to research the root cause of client issues and concerns and provide timely resolutions.
- Fully comprehend and be able to interpret all daily and month-end reports available to CO-OP Financial Services Credit Unions in order to assist and answer client questions. Have the ability to refer clients to the appropriate reports for future inquires.
- Assist CO-OP Financial Services credit unions in transaction research, ATM error troubleshooting, card ordering processing, settlement report balancing, hard ware and compliance documentation, database change instructions.
- Exhibit a comprehensive working knowledge and provide support for all CO-OP/FIS applications, products and Operating Rules and Regulations.
- Be an effective quality team member, use effective listening techniques. Solve problems creatively, innovative. Responsive to unscheduled requests; flexible, enthusiastic about work, positive role model for others.
- Maintain daily/monthly call and ticket statistic goals and customer service standards.
- Assist clients with fraud inquiries and escalate to the Risk area as appropriate.to prevent potential and occurring fraud.
- Review daily ACH returns from different end points as well as notice of action documentation. Research items and coordinate funds movement corrections.
- Act as an operation liaison between clients and the support resolution teams.
- Consult with clients to provide options and recommendations to meet objectives
- Handle special projects assigned by management.
- Travel to credit unions to assist with resolution of issues and provide support for business development teams upon request.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
Why Join CO-OP?
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 2-4 years of Customer Service experience in a technical support center environment.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in the payment processing technical environment.
- College degree highly preferred.
- Experience with project management methodologies preferred.
- Maintain a high degree of understanding the Debit, Credit, processing platforms.
- Maintain a high degree of understanding of ATMs hardware, software, card and transaction processing.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
- Ability to translate client issues into actionable resolutions.
- Ability to use appropriate etiquette telephone and client relationship skills.
- Ability to write proper English business correspondence to clients using letters, memos or e-mails.
- Proven analytical, troubleshooting, problem solving, and leadership skills.
- Proficient listening and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently in an extremely fast paced environment while maintaining set quotas.
- Travel will be required.
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where every employee can live up to their pull potential; ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech. The Perks
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity, Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Posting ID: 601365642Posted: 2021-01-22