The Human Resources Manager will play a key role in establishing a customer service culture by driving the effective execution of HR processes. This role will need to anticipate and addresses talent needs through strategic recruiting, employee relations, and training for dispensaries throughout the state, with the goal of developing a workforce that achieves excellence in driving business results, customer service, and Company Values. The role must also motivate and retain existing talent by anticipating and responding to human resource issues as they arise. Additionally, the Human Resources Manager will provide coaching and advisement to state leaders, store leaders, and store employees.
- Implement and Chair the company’s Safety Committee
- Act as the HR point of contact for safety-related projects, tasks, and initiatives
- Manage the Performance Management and Talent Management processes for all employees of the company
- Manages and audits compliance with all federal and state regulations, including employment and personnel records
- Manage full life-cycle corporate recruiting, including offer letter creation, onboarding activity, requisition creation and management, candidate’s management, etc.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc.)
- Manage leaves of absence, FMLA, and time off programs
- Works with Payroll and Benefits Manager on unemployment insurance and claims
- Be the first point of contact for internal employees and external contacts to answer or direct inquiries as needed
- Maintains Human Resources Information System (HRIS) with current employee data and run reports as needed
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7+ years of experience in Human Resources Management
- Must think strategically to connect the dots and navigate the organization
- Agile, flexible learner who adapts quickly in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment.
- Action-oriented and proactive in driving initiatives/projects forward.
- Aptitude to engage, inspire, and influence at all levels, including senior leadership.
- Expert knowledge of HR policies and processes (e.g., workforce planning and talent management)
- Ability to quickly grasp new technology systems quickly
- Demonstrated the ability to maintain confidential and proprietary information
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent attention to detail and judgment in decision-making
- Ability be self-directed and motivated
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
Powered by JazzHR