Job Title: Human Resources/Recruiting Intern Location: Reston, VA
ABOUT 1901 GROUP:
1901 Group provides IT services using an integrated cloud-based platform that enables monitoring, management, and optimization of IT environments that span on premise, co-location, and cloud computing environments. Our "as a service" model (XaaS) embeds all the people, processes and technology necessary to deliver highly efficient IT services on a 24x7x365 basis. PURPOSE OF JOB: The Human Resource/Recruiting Intern is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level in coordination with the SVP, Talent Strategy & Human Resources and the Director of Recruiting, supporting 1901 Group employees.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: * Maintain employee documentation and supporting employee personnel files to include human resource information system records and reports from the database
* Provide sourcing support for the recruiting team on critical need and pipeline positions
* Perform introductory phone screens with new candidates
* Partner with recruiters to coordinate interviews and start dates
* Team with members of the HR/Recruiting departments to prepare for upcoming audits
* Support Talent/Operational Performance teams for reporting and corporate deliverables
* Assist in the coordination of employee morale programs and events.
* Support compliance efforts with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations. * Upon the release of the work from home guidelines, act as the company's receptionist & office manager for the 1901 Group Reston office. * In this position, would answer phones, support supply requests, building, badge and office management, meetings and events, and general office duties. REQUIRED SKILLS: * Strong organizational skills in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
* Fluent communication skills of written and verbal English
* Solid computing skills and administrative experience including MS Office tools
* A team player who can collaborate effectively
* Quality focus and eye for detail
* Good technical and problem-solving skills
* Client-focused service experienceMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
High School Diploma or equivalent plus some college
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT STATEMENT: None specified. This position profile incorporates the core responsibilities of the job. It is recognized that other related duties not specifically mentioned may also be performed, and that not all responsibilities may be carried out depending on operational needs. Nothing in this profile restricts management's rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
1901 Group is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
1901 Group is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
1901 Group is a drug free workplace.
Posting ID: 603865579Posted: 2021-03-01