As an Insurance Representative with us you will provide support with new business sales, customer retention and customer service goals of the Insurance Office. You will do so by calling and answering the phone to provide excellent customer service for existing clients and developing a deeper relationship with existing customer accounts. You will also work to generate warmer sales leads through your own personal networking and prospecting.
**All applicants will receive an online assessment immediately after applying. Incomplete assessments will not be considered further for this position.**Benefits
- Base Salary * with the potential of commission*
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick days and Holidays
- Newly renovated office
- Career Development & Growth
- Hands On Training
- Sign On / Hiring Bonus for Allstate Experienced Candidates
Answer the phone.
Call on audits.
- Coordinating with the office manager, to provide assistance in determining proper coverage.
- Providing excellent customer service to policyholders.
- Attending networking and/or community events.
- Educating and assisting customers.
- Maintaining knowledge of new products and initiatives.
- Attend webinars for business and personal development.
- Detail oriented.
* Must have Property & Casualty License*
- High school diploma
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills -- both written and verbal.
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation.
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills.
- Desire to continually learn new products and services.
- Basic computer skills, basic math skills, strong analytic capability, conflict resolution skills and strong verbal and written communication skills.
Posting ID: 597875410Posted: 2021-01-21