Are you highly motivated and enjoy working in a team environment with a fast-growing company? If so, this is an excellent career opportunity and we want you to be part of our successful team. Trademasters offers a competitive compensation package with our benefit coverage effective on your first day!
**Journeymans or Masters license highly preferred
Visit us www.trademasters.com
Minimal Job Requirements
• Four (4) years of hands on experience with HVAC maintenance and/or installation
• Experience working with basic hand tools, power tools and electronic test equipment
• OSHA 10 & EPA certificate
• Reliable transportation and/or driver insurability to operate company vehicle
• High standard of professionalism, work ethic and integrity
• Strong work knowledge of job safety and ability to complete safety compliance requirements
• Ability to explain situations and work satisfactorily with customers and co-workers
• Willingness to learn and grow knowledge base, both professionally and technologically
• Well versed in the installation and maintenance of a variety of HVAC equipment, to include the assembling, installing, servicing and repairing heating and air conditioning units
• Ability to take orders and follow through on them in a timely manner
• Study and comprehend building plans and work drawings to determine work aids required and sequence of installations
• Aptitude to organize, problem solve, develop and perform project management skills
• Identify and diagnose causes of equipment breakdowns, test parts with appropriate instruments, disassemble and assemble parts, and make necessary repairs
• Locate and mark position of pipe and/or duct connections and passage holes for same in walls and floors and then cut openings to accommodate pipe and/or duct fittings, using hand tools and power tools
• Cut and thread pipe, using pipe cutters, cutting torch, and pipe-threading machine
• Connect motors to control panels and balancing motors to insure efficient operation and connecting control panels to power source
• Ability to sit, climb, bend, kneel, pull and push for extended periods of time
• Ability to drive company truck/van and work in tight, dark and confined spaces and rooftops, as needed
• Ability to type and work with hands raised above head
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs. unassisted, as needed with good vision and sharp eye-hand coordination, and frequently under moderate levels of noise
No phone calls please. We will contact selected candidates. Principals only, recruiters and unsolicited services please do not contact.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D, PTO, HSA, paid holidays and 401K with company match. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
We are and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and Drug Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.