Our client is a NYC Metro major distributor of design-driven bath and kitchen fixtures, faucets, accessories, furniture, hardware and surfaces, as well as cooling and heating fixtures and supplies. They distribute leading international brands to wholesalers, developers, architects, designers, mechanical trades, and homeowners.
- Welcome and identify customer needs and make appropriate recommendations
- Enter and process customer orders
- Monitor inventory to ensure product is in stock
- Make outgoing sales calls to increase existing customer business and bring in new business
- Manage customer accounts, manage job orders, and arrange deliveries
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn and use the computer and the business sales software
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and stressful circumstances
- Previous experience in sales is preferred
- Previous knowledge in the industry and material is preferred but willing to train
Our client offers a competitive wage rate plus health and dental befits and 401k options.
HVACEXEC.com is a staffing firm specializing in HVAC, Facilities Management, Mechanical Engineering, Building Automation and Energy Conservation Professionals. We strive to offer the highest quality of service and advice to our clients and candidates with dignity and integrity. We look forward to being of assistance and advice to you in your career aspirations. http://www.linkedin.com/in/robcohlan
Posting ID: 598128979Posted: 2021-01-27