Want to have some fun every day?
The fun, family-friendly vibes at The Comus Inn start with our team. Opening in October 2020, we are currently searching for highly motivated, responsible, and respectful persons to become a part of our family! Offering competitive pay and benefits, applicants should possess a great attitude, strong work ethic, uncompromised morals, and a desire to help create the ultimate family-friendly experience right in our backyard!
Hiring for both Front-of-House and Back-of-House positions, The Comus Inn is unlike your average food and beverage experience. With multiple outlets, guests can choose their experience; whether that is: (i) enjoying a celebrity-chef-driven homestyle dinner inside the Inn; (ii) grabbing a cold local brew downstairs in our communal Beer Hall; (iii) sitting in our front yard eating soft-serve ice cream and homemade pastries right from our very own bake shop; (iv) heading out back to play shuffleboard and lawn games on our expansive lawn; (v) enjoying some award-winning wings while listening to live music in our Beer Garden; or (vi) simply letting the kids run wild on the play field. Offering unequaled views of Sugarloaf Mountain, a casual throwback atmosphere, and 5-acres of sprawling landscapes to enjoy – The Comus Inn absolutely has something for everyone.
If you share our vision for community and want to be a part of our opening team, check out the available positions and apply today.
We are looking for a dedicated, organized dishwasher who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast-paced culinary environment. The Dishwasher’s duties include removing soiled plates and flatware from tables, washing them thoroughly, and resetting tables in preparation for the next party. They may also restock items, unload delivery trucks, help prepare cook stations, clean appliances and machines, empty and clean trash receptacles, and other duties, as needed. To be successful as a Dishwasher, you should be a committed, communicative team player with excellent time management skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware
· Preparing kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining and cook stations
· Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
· Unloading and storing deliveries
· Sweeping and mopping floors in FOH and BOH, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled
· Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans
· Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed
· Strong problem solving and communication skills
· Exceptional time management skills
· Assist in maintaining cleanliness in ALL restrooms; check for restock needs, trash full etc.
· Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift at least 20 pounds
· Availability to work around peak hours, including early mornings, weekends, and holidays
· Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures