Mid-Level All Source Intelligence Analyst
CLGT Solutions, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business focused upon providing professional solutions in the areas of training and talent acquisition. This position is a current opportunity. We are currently seeking individuals to fill Full-Time Mid-Level All Source Intelligence Analyst positions located in Afghanistan; short- and long-term deployments are available. This opportunity will require one-week mandatory CONUS training.
Essential Duties, Roles & Responsibilities
- Will function as a part of an Afghanistan-based intelligence analytical team of military and/or DoD civilian analysts in support of the customer's analytical requirements
- Assists with the analysis and production of various intelligence products specifically focused on Threat Awareness, Force Protection, Indications and Warnings, C-IED, COIN, and targeting in Afghanistan, while supplying analytical support for senior military leaders in the AOR
- Responsible for attending meetings and conducting comprehensive research on complex topics independently, or as part of a larger analytical effort, focusing on current events and long-term trends that could impact the supported unit’s mission
- Responsible for researching, developing, presenting, and publishing all-source intelligence products at the tactical and operational level
Education, Experience, & Requirements
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must, at minimum, have a Top Secret, with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) and be capable of gaining, and maintaining, access to NSA systems and facilities
- Must have four (4) years analytical experience at the tactical/operational level within DoD or equivalent Government agencies; eight (8) years analytical experience required without a degree
- Must have an Associates Degree or four (4) years direct relevant intelligence analysis experience; Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Must have former MOS 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A, or equivalent specialty code such as USMC – 0204, 0210, 0211 - Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist, 0231 Intelligence Specialist, US Navy – Navy Intelligence Specialist, USAF - 1N051 All Source Intelligence Analyst, 1N771 Human Intelligence Specialist, 1N451A Intelligence Fusion Analyst
- Must be proficient in utilizing standard computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Must possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills
- Must be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote location in support of CJOA-A requirements
- Must have briefing skills to include the ability to clearly articulate information
- Experience in either CT, Afghanistan/SWA regional issues, HUMINT, CI or military analysis is preferred
This position required you to work and live in a hazardous environment.
In order to qualify for this position, the employee must meet the customers’ mandated fitness standards (currently USCENTCOM MOD 13); the customer reserves the right to approval all contract personnel for deployment. Medical screening will be performed before and during training (at the CONUS Replacement Center).
Position Type & Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Work is performed seventy-two (72) hours per week or more.
This position requires 100% travel to Afghanistan.
CLGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 562857799Posted: 2020-12-03