Xator seeks enthusiastic, positive, and proactive self-starters to join our team. Our leadership aims to attract and retain the best and brightest employees, maintain an environment built on trust and pride, and encourage individual and team achievements. We uphold ourselves to an exceptional professional standard of conduct, setting ourselves apart from our competition.
Xator is dedicated to creating and maintaining a lifelong learning environment. We encourage forward-thinking, innovation, and out-of-the-box ideas in an inclusive environment. Our training and continuing education programs allows us to constantly improve services and deliver innovation to our customers. We invest in our employees and they, in turn, advance our clients' mission.
Clearance Requirement: Active or Current TS w/ a current SCI and Polygraph.
**This position is contingent upon award.**
The Contract Administrator position provides all forms of contract-related support through all phases of contract award, administration, and closeout. The Contract Administrator will serve as a business advisor for all acquisition and contract related Program Office needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
- Provide general contract administration support including:
- Prepare data-call responses for Government approval.
- Prepare reports as directed by the CO, Team Chief or Senior Contracting Officer.
- Interface with NRO financial management systems such as Budget Execution and Reporting Tool (BERT), Budget Analysis Reporting Tool (BART), FIRST, Forest and Trees and other NRO financial management tools.
- Maintain contract files in accordance with all required regulations.
- Prepare contract award and modifications in accordance with NAM/FAR for CO review/signature into EPX, to include identifying appropriate solicitation and contract clauses.
- Draft, edit, review, and maintain all contractual documentation, such as pre-negotiation and price negotiation memorandums, SOWs, Justifications and Approvals (J&A), acquisition plans, and other acquisition/contracting documents for consideration by authorized Government personnel.
- Provide recommendations on contract matters to Government personnel such as COTR, Program Control, and/or Security, as required.
- Collect and analyze relevant market information from Government and non-Government sources in order to make recommendations regarding possible sources; prepare Market Research reports.
- Make recommendations to authorized Government personnel regarding cash flow regarding acquisitions.
- Analyze customer requirements and recommend the appropriate contract type that meets all statutory requirements.
- Recommend appropriate contracting methods based on customer requirement.
- Make recommendations on the appropriate method of publicizing a procurement.
- Construct contract incentives that meet required policy while incentivizing positive contractor performance.
- Make recommendations regarding the types of contract financing available based on contract type and method of procurement.
- Make recommendations regarding when full and open, full and open after exclusion of sources, and Other Than Full and Open competition should be used.
- Draft source selection criteria using best value, lowest price technically acceptable or other methods for contracts awarded by negotiation for consideration by authorized Government personnel.
- Draft pre-award and post-award debriefings for unsuccessful offerors.
- Support pre-award and post-award protests in accordance with the FAR/NAM requirements.
- Make recommendations regarding cost/price analysis of contractor proposals, to include identify when certified cost or pricing data is required.
- Assist in preparing and conducting negotiation of all the elements of a potential contract or solicitation including schedule, performance, and price; and prepare related documents.
- Track contractors use of Government property and support the resolution of property-related issues.
- Prepare and submit expired contracts into the contract close-out (i.e., Settlements) process.
- Support and document contract terminations including calculating contract termination final contract price.
- Make recommendations regarding analysis, computation and tracking contract payments and support the resolution of payment-related problems.
- Identify indicators of fraud or other legal offenses.
- Analyze, recommend, and document the validity of claims.
- Resolve contract issues with CO approval.
- Make recommendations regarding the evaluation and documentation of subcontracting plans, organizational conflict of interest plans, foreign ownership, control, or influence situations, international traffic and arms regulation situations, and deviation waivers.
- Support and document delivery and acceptance of goods and/or services in accordance with the contract.
SKILL/JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrated experience working within a customer oriented environment and provide quality service.
- Demonstrated experience participating productively as a contributing member in a team environment.
- Demonstrated experience communicating effectively and concisely using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications
- Display a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated experience identifying problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and makes recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience to make sound, well-informed, and objective recommendations; perceives the impact and implications of recommendations; commits to action, even in uncertain situations, to accomplish organizational goals; causes positive change
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related disciple and 4 years’ relevant experience; Advanced degree preferred
- Minimum years’ relevant experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline is 6 years’ relevant experience
Specialized Knowledge/Skills Requirements
- NRO, IC then DoD work experience is desired in order of preference
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Powered by JazzHR