- Open office promptly at designated time each business day
- Receive incoming calls and assist callers, route calls or take messages and place calls
- Maintain strict adherence to Firm’s electronic filing system
- Scan documents and correspondence for all client matters accurately and completely
- Sort incoming mail, date stamp and route in a timely manner
- Prepare outgoing correspondence and packages including certified and/or registered mailings
- Prepare client portfolios for estate planning documents, corporate books for entity formations, print and organize original documents for signing ceremonies, blue back original documents and package original documents for hand-delivery or certified mailing to client
- Notarize and/or witness documents in client signing ceremonies
- Ensure proper supply of office documents and other supplies are on hand at all times
- Prepare birthday and anniversary cards monthly and ensure timely delivery to intended recipients
- Prepare invoice cover letters and mail invoices on a monthly basis
- Welcome clients and other visitors to the office in a professional, friendly manner
- Handle all client information with respect, strict confidentiality and absolute discretion in accordance with Firm policies
- Draft all correspondence accurately and timely and return to attorney(s)/paralegal(s) for review and comment
- Adhere to Firm naming conventions and system file management protocols
Thank you for your interest in the law firm Anita L. Barber, P.A. Founded in 2001, Anita L. Barber, P.A. is a boutique law firm focusing on the legal needs of successful entrepreneurs and families of wealth to achieve their goals and aspirations.
At the same time, we understand the issues relating to the ownership, operation and eventual sale of a successful business enterprise. Whether it’s the implementation of a business succession plan or the outright sale of a business, our staff has over a half century of combined experience in advising on complex legal and finance structures. We strive to thoroughly understand our clients’ businesses and focus on outcomes to enable our clients to realize their business objectives.
And, we revel in our clients’ success. Our goal is to provide prudent advice and counseling to enable our clients to maximize their success, in business and personally while preserving their wealth for generations to come. Anita L. Barber, P.A. joins with your banker, accountant, financial advisor and insurance agent as part of a professional advisory team.
Posting ID: 600553002Posted: 2021-01-27