Marathon TS, Inc has multiple prime contracts and subcontracts in support of the Intelligence Community (IC). We have an immediate need for a Senior Cyber Software Engineer to join our team! You will be supporting a newly awarded prime contract directly impacting a number of IC missions. In this role, you will:
• Performs software engineering and development activities associated with supporting, maintaining, and enhancing software using an Agile DevSecOps model
• Develops and integrates bug fixes and new feature enhancements using standard development tools and processes (e.g., C++, Java, JIRA, Git, Junit).
• Designs and implements GUI enhancements (e.g., using ChartJS and Tableau)
• Identifies and integrates shared services (e.g., IC PKI and IAA)
• Designs and develops APIs and data access services for new data feeds, and implements API gateways to enable enterprise access to existing and new data
• Supports trade studies/analyses of alternatives and assessments of potential technologies that may be applicable to the application, and provides recommendations
• Develops or updates engineering artifacts including System Design Documents, Development Sprint Plans, and Sprint Summary Reports.
• A Bachelor's degree with 9 years of relevant experience OR a Master's degree with 7 years of relevant experience OR a PhD with 4 years of relevant experience; An additional 4 years of experience maybe considered in lieu of a degree requirement
• 9+ years software engineering and development; designing, developing, maintaining and enhancing Big Data analytic systems
• Full Stack Development, Basic Statistics, Machine Learning, Python and PyTorch.