Parts & Service Representative
Our Parts & Service Reps provide sales and customer service in our Parts & Service Department.
- Greeting and assisting customers in the service department
- Assists customer in determining what product/part they need or if they need to schedule a service appointment
- Source parts for stock and repairs, ordering parts, processing paperwork and contacting customers when their part is in
- Performs assembly and light repairs as needed
- Assist customers in loading equipment as needed
- Maintain product displays and signage in the parts department
- Have a positive attitude, be energetic and service focused.
- Knowledge of light industrial products
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong communication skills
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Works safely and complies with all established rules and practices relating to safety and security.
Apply Online Below
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Vacation/PTO
- Health Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Friendly work environment
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive Wages
- Store Discount
Posting ID: 593139306Posted: 2020-12-15