Benchmark Custom Cabinets is a local manufacturer of quality, high-end custom cabinetry, located in Tacoma. Established in 2002, Benchmark Custom Cabinets has been a leading provider of custom cabinetry for professional contractors, designers, and homeowners alike. Our excellent reputation and testimonials from satisfied clients demonstrate our commitment to providing customers with clear and consistent communication, attention to detail, and outstanding craftsmanship.
We are looking for an Experienced Production Lead/Manager to continue to grow our business. Experience in production/manufacturing procedures of custom cabinets is mandatory for this position.
This is not an entry level position. Please do not apply if you do not meet the following qualifications:
- Must be familiar with and have an understanding of the components of custom cabinetry, including material types, specifications, and finishes used.
- Must have the ability to quickly become familiar with and to develop a thorough understanding of Benchmark’s procedures, products, and manufacturing process.
- Attention to detail, good organizational and communication skills are required, with the ability to maintain productivity.
- Manage shop production, schedules, workflow and quality checks.
- Provide support in all areas of production to meet deadlines, including operating and troubleshooting wood working machines, shop tools and equipment as needed.
- Provide supervision and training to all shop employees to maintain performance, handle employee issues in a timely manner and in accordance with company policy.
- Order inventory, track incoming materials and outgoing products
- A general knowledge of reading blueprints and plans is desired.
- Ability to work with Clean Air Agency Fire Department, EPA, etc., as needed.
- Other skills as they relate to a lead production position, or as requested by management.
- Must have valid Driver’s License and be insurable on company vehicle, as site work does occur.
This is a full time position with Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits available after 90 days. Hours of work would be M-F 6:30 am to 3:00 pm, however, flexibility is a must and is dependent on workload. Hourly wage is dependent on experience. If you are interested and qualified for this position, please contact us.
Posting ID: 597672374Posted: 2021-01-19