Warehouse Technician I Department:
United States of America State/Province:
Chantilly Full/Part Time:
Full time Job Summary:
Under close supervision, this position is responsible for assisting in the maintenance of secure inventory storage and control of materials and into/out of the warehouse. Performs duties associated with storage, shipping, receiving, and physical counts of the assets to verify integrity.p;Incumbent must be able to work any shift to satisfy the demand for flexibility of scheduling to ensure operational success.p; This includes, but is not limited to, day shifts, night shifts and weekend shifts. Job Description:
- Competitive pay starting at $15.00/hr
- Annual paid vacation
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- 401K with Company Match
Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Prepare goods and materials to be shipped along with their corresponding packing slips; perform basic inventory maintenance.
- Receive, issue and store supplies and equipment; processing customer turn-ins; inspecting, verifying and counting supplies and equipment for accuracy, overall condition and accountability.
- Review the daily processing of goods received as returns and the return of goods to vendors; ensure the timely and accurate processing of all returns.
- Perform check-ins and check-outs; verify order completeness and inspect for damage.
- Handle defective, discontinued or recalled goods; destroy returned goods as appropriate.
- Process material stock requests, orders and returns using inventory and billing systems necessary for installation.
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures (e.g. dock doors are locked, wheel chocks utilization).
- 18 years of age and ability to pass a background check; must possess ability to work outdoors, in the elements, or across multiple shifts including nights and/or weekends if needed..
- 1-2 years experience with High School Diploma/GED, certified to drive a forklift and OSHA knowledge
- Ability to fulfill physical requirements (lift/move appliance up to 100 pounds)
- Ability to wear appropriate work attire (bump cap, footwear, gloves, safety vests)
- Willingness to work flexible workdays and hours
- Ability to multitask.
GED, High School Work Experience:Job Opening ID:
00358392 Warehouse Technician I (Open) "This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions."
Posting ID: 563018445Posted: 2020-10-12