The Proposal Manager will join our Corporate staff in preparing logical, well-organized, and competitive proposal storyboards, outline, and comprehensive proposal content. Works directly with the leadership in the pre-proposal phases to wireframe and plan out the overall proposed solution(s), provide support for proposal writing and management. Ensures that all proposal deliverables are developed to the highest quality standards and are effectively mapped to the customers’ needs and requirements.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in both
one-on-one and group settings.
• Must have strong research and interview skills.
• Demonstrates the ability to work effectively across diverse, cross-functional
team of staff and technical experts.
• Must be able to write clearly and informatively.
• Must have excellent organization skills.
• Must be able to handle confidential information with discretion.
• Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a
fast-paced, demanding work environment. May require flexible work
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Business Administration, or a
related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education,
professional training, or work experience
• 5 to 7 years of federal proposal writing for a government contractor or
equivalent technical experience
• Demonstrated writing and editing skills appropriate for competitive
• Excellent writing skills, including understanding of grammatical rules,
punctuation, sentence structure, and active/passive voice
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Office 365, and
About JCS Solutions LLC:
JCS Solutions LLC is an IT Government Contracting company dedicated to providing the highest quality of services and solutions. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes innovation.
JCS Solutions LLC benefits include 401k retirement plans, paid time off, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, long term disability, short term disability, and opportunities for professional development.
It is JCS’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
If you require additional accommodation, please contact us at HR@jcssolutions.com or (703) 596-4556.
Powered by JazzHR