J5 Consulting is a Maryland based company established in 2006 to provide computing and consulting services for government and commercial entities. Our services improve Information System networking performance and compliance, and protect electronic assets from loss and compromise. We welcome your application to receive consideration for the following position.
This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance and full scope polygraph.
The Sponsor requires a team to perform systems architecture and software engineering support to replace micro services and access control workflows currently supplied by Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) software. A clear understanding of where ICAM services are provided is essential and required to provide use case definitions, capabilities roadmaps, and overarching architectural delivery and guidance to engineering with respect to the prototypical implementation as well as the desired outcome of the final products. The staff project manager will set priorities.
- Demonstrated experience working within an agile development environment.
- Demonstrated experience creating technical program documentation.
- Demonstrated experience using data manipulation tools such as spreadsheets, pivot tables, lightweight database tables, SQL queries, data models, and reporting tools.
- Demonstrated experience with the data management lifecycle; governance, best practices and challenges
- Demonstrated experience with analysis of workflow tools such as tool selection, design, provisioning, process design, and workflow metrics.
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing enterprise-level IdAM services to include continuous improvement for IdAM services.
- Demonstrated experience with software deployment in the Sponsor’s environment.
- Demonstrated experience with the Sponsor’s information sharing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Modeling and Analytics, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Demonstrated experience with risk management to include identifying, citing, ranking, and establishing appropriate mitigation approaches.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating on data object and attribute definition, refinement and validation.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating in technical and executive customer forums to address complex technical concepts such as architecture, roadmaps, dependencies, and key processes.
- Demonstrated experience with testing practices for attributes, resource metadata, and access control components
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise level attribute federation.
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing enterprise level attribute-based access control (ABAC) technologies.
J5 Consulting offers excellent benefits and compensation packages. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing fair and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 607711239Posted: 2021-02-25