A Non-profit located in Reston, VA is searching for a UI/UX Designer to join their team. They collaborate with radiology professionals, industry leaders, government agencies, patients, and other stakeholders to facilitate the development and implementation of innovative healthcare software solutions, including artificial intelligence (AI) applications that will help radiology professionals provide improved medical care.
* 3+ years of UX/UI design experience
* Understand typography, color, grid, and composition and strives to demonstrate best practices for pixel-perfect production considerations and methods.
* Hands-on experience using various tools such as Miro, Sketch, Studio, InVision, XD, UXPin, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
* Effective communication, project management, and organizational skills.
* Ability to develop and sustain relationships across teams and functions.
* Clearly communicate design decisions and ideas verbally and visually.
* Casual dress/work environment#LI-JS1
Posted By: Jacob Skinner
Posting ID: 600029031Posted: 2021-01-16