Here at Rosenthal Automotive, we care for our employees as much as our customers. At our company, we are committed to helping you G.R.O.W. (Guidance. Respect. Opportunity. Worth)
We are looking to grow our company and we need you to help us. We are currently hiring an experienced Service Manager for our beautifully renovated, state-of-the- art Chantilly Jaguar Land Rover dealership. If you are hardworking, passionate, dedicated and open to grow within our team; please apply!
Jaguar Land Rover Service Manager Benefits:
- $125,000+ Annual Income potential!
- Annual Longevity Bonus- $12,000
- Gorgeous, newly renovated service department featuring 24 technician bays
- Great culture within an innovative company
- Support to assist you in achieving your goals
- Paid time off and 401k
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-term disability, and Life Insurance
- Employee discounts on vehicle sales, parts, and service
- Career advancement opportunities
- ...and more!
Jaguar Land Rover Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Forecast and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Fully understand and comply with all federal and state regulations pertaining to the service department, including hazardous waste disposal and OSHA right-to-know
- Hire, train, motivate, and support all members of the service department
- Assist with any escalated client situations in alignment with the Rosenthal Automotive mission statement
- Maintain high customer satisfaction standards (CSI)
- Serve as a liaison between the dealership and Jaguar Land Rover factory representatives
- Perform managerial tasks such as payroll corrections, time off requests, etc.
Jaguar Land Rover Service Manager Qualifications:
- Automotive experience within a high-line service department required
- Management experience preferred, but not required
- Service Advisor with 2+ years of experience encouraged to apply
- Proven track record of excellent CSI
- A valid driver's license and a good driving record, per company standards
- An enthusiastic, motivated, and energetic person who has a personal determination to overcome possible objections while providing an outstanding customer experience
- Process and detail oriented with developed organizational and computer skills
- Professional personal appearance
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Confident in ability to work under pressure and prioritize
Our company is a family owned and operated business, so we know what it takes to grow a company from the ground up. Unlike other employers, we aren’t so focused on what you’ve done, but what you can achieve.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time, Entry-Level position
Posting ID: 597671517Posted: 2021-01-21