We’re the Patrick Dealer Group, one of Chicago’s largest automotive dealership groups representing nine different franchises. We carry domestic, import and luxury franchises and nearly 1000 used vehicles. The Patrick Dealer Group has been in business for over 100 years and strives to not only be the best in sales and profitability but we strive to be the best in customer satisfaction.
As a Jaguar Land Rover Journeyman Technician, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future.
As a Jaguar Land Rover Journeyman Technician, you will be responsible for performing diagnoses, repairs, and maintenance work for customer and dealership vehicles. You’ll be at the forefront of innovative automotive diagnostic technologies.
Responsibilities may include:
- Receiving and carrying out Repair Orders as dispatched.
- Performing diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs.
- Providing labor, time, and parts estimates for repair services.
- Performing high quality and efficient repair services for various automotive systems, including engine, steering, suspension, brakes, and air conditioning in accordance with Center and Factory standards.
- Performing Quality Control checks for repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete.
- Completing all required paperwork and documentation for repair services.
- Maintaining organized, clean workspace and accounting for dealership and personal tools at all times.
- Communicating directly and efficiently with Service Advisors and Parts Department Employees.
- Participating in continual Jaguar Land Rover proprietary training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry-leading Jaguar Land Rover automotive technologies and processes.
- Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Employers' values in all interactions.
You’re a passionate, skilled, and dedicated individual who is excited by the opportunity to work on luxury vehicles. You’re highly self-motivated and detail-oriented with solid organizational and time-management skills. You’re excited about innovative technologies, ideally have previous European brand service repair experience, and are committed to Fix it Right the First Time to provide the ultimate customer experience.
- Great mechanical, electrical skills and computing skills.
- Experience in an independent shop a plus.
- Previous European automotive technician experience preferred.
- ASE certifications preferred but not required.
- Jaguar Land Rover Certification Levels 1, 2, 3 or 4 a plus but not required.
- Jaguar Land Rover factory training and experience a plus but not required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background, drug testing and have a clean driving record
Posting ID: 563218919Posted: 2021-01-18