1. PDO is a customer and client Centric company, passionately focused on serving our community in its time of need and becoming an indispensable partner to our clients.
2. We are great operators. Our teams are performance-based and operate as One company, with one standard.
3. One Company, One Standard ensures that every PDO office performs consistently to our key operational and financial benchmarks leveraging the power of our human and financial resources.
4. PDO is guided by clear goals, simple workflow, consistent execution, and a culture of inclusion and meaning.
The Paul Davis Company Owned operation is governed by the following rules:
- This is a 24/7 Operation. Everyone is on call.
- Mitigation claims are acknowledged and responded to same day.
- Use PDO Quality Assurance for peer review and budget approval.
- Every reconstruction assignment must begin within 10 days of approval.
- Everyone follows the Success Equation.
The Emergency Response Coordinator will consult with property owners impacted by fire, water damage or other large-scale emergency events. This role will work closely with Emergency Response Agencies to enable effective implementation of property recovery initiatives. This role must have a desire to help others above all.
- Deliver an experience of extraordinary care while serving people in their time of need
- Responds to emergency property situations and all generated leads
- Educates the consumer on products or services
- Build relationships and communicate Paul Davis services
- Monitor, generate and interpret lead sources (emergency notification systems)
- Provide emergency recovery kits and services to impacted property owners
- Establish and maintain working relationships with local emergency response agencies and local community
- Participate in community events
- Build and maintain a database of customer information
- Manage data in our main operating systems, RMS and PD Connect
- Work with PDRI and PDO Corporate staff on business development initiatives
- All other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Four plus years’ experience in the following areas (any combination): Restoration, Military, Fire Services, EMS, Police, Medical Responder, Dispatching of Emergency Responders, Construction, Insurance
- Two plus years’ experience in an outside sales role or customer service role
- Experience with industry software
Posting ID: 600426765Posted: 2021-01-25