Regional General Manager – Reliable Property Services
Since 1983, Reliable Property Services has been delivering high-quality, consistent property maintenance to clients throughout the upper Midwest. During that time, we’ve established ourselves as a leader in snow and ice management and lawn and landscape management—from a single church to multi-location retail companies. We’ve maintained this reputation by partnering with each of our clients to determine how we can best serve them and assessing our performance throughout every contract. We have consistently grown, thanks to our commitment to creating and sustaining an On-spec customer experience that is unique in the property maintenance services industry.
In 2015, Reliable Property Services became a proud member of Aspen Grove Landscape Companies. Aspen Grove Landscape Companies provides extensive equipment access and the logistical and management resources of a national organization, while allowing Reliable Property Services to continue to work as a local expert who knows the particular needs of landscape and environment/property management in the Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa regions.
We currently are seeking a Full-Time Regional General Manager for Reliable Property Services. The Regional General Manager is responsible for profitable growth, management and performance of the P&L of assigned business locations in the assigned regional market(s) of Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa. This position provides leadership and builds business capabilities while cultivating relationships with key strategic customers in the market. They are accountable to deliver the market budget and plan. The General Manager reports directly to the Area Vice President, and will directly supervise Area Branch Managers, Administrators and Mechanical staff employees. This position would be based out of our Eagan, MN location.
· Ensure branch managers and branch teams understand and execute strategy that enhances the brand and drives profitable revenue growth in assigned markets.
· Ensure alignment and accountability between the Business Branches and Aspen Grove Landscape Group.
· Develop, drive and manage performance of effective business plans and the P&L for the Market(s) that meet key performance indicators.
· Provide leadership and support to each Business location with respect to employee engagement, safety, compliance, talent selection and development.
· Oversee and manage the performance and development of managers and business development staff to ensure alignment with company goals and adherence to sales process.
· Develop a strong customer focus with both internal and external customers and key business partners (i.e. suppliers and community relations) through strong relationship-building and delivering the company brand & values.
· Ensure resources, (tools, talent and equipment), are effectively allocated and deployed across the Market through an effective equipment management process.
· Effectively manage and deliver requirements of customer contracts.
· Build innovation and efficiencies in Business capabilities.
· Effectively communicate and drive organizational change.
· Will deliver on the following KPI’s:
o Delivers successfully on Performance Scorecard (Safety, Customer Retention, BCM Growth, & Profit).
o Meets or exceeds established business targets, sales goals and budget requirements.
o Builds and enhances the skill level of team members.
o Enhances the depth of the talent pipeline/bench.
o Successful retention of high-performing/key team members.
Education & Experience Qualification:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of skills and experience required.
· 5+ years’ experience leading a market or area of a service business that included P&L responsibility; landscaping or grounds management experience a plus.
· Significant experience leading teams in a geographically dispersed, service-oriented business.
· Demonstrated success in sales with strong customer experience and track record of retention & growth.
Skills & Abilities Qualifications:
· Able to operate at a high level of accountability and responsibility for all activities of self and team.
· Proven ability to identify gaps and optimize processes.
· Ability to manage multiple jobs and achieve budgeted margins.
· Valid driver’s license with adequate driving record.
Rarely (less than 10%): Crawling, climbing on/off truck, climbing poles, gripping, color vision, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, balancing, lifting up to 50lbs.
Occasionally (up to 33%): Kneeling, squatting, sense of touch, manual dexterity, reaching, range of motion, lifting, carrying, lifting over 10lbs to 50lbs.
Frequently (up to 66%): Standing, walking, stooping, climbing stairs.
Continuously (67% to 100%): Sitting, body twisting, speaking clearly, seeing distant, seeing, reading, hearing – speech range, depth perception, lifting up to 10lbs.
Individuals must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without a reasonable accommodation. Individuals with a disability who desire a reasonable accommodation should contact the ADA Coordinator at 1-800-248-8733, ext. 1339.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets