We began with a single vision shared between 10 brothers. Originally, we opened our doors as Sunshine Grounds Care in 1987. As time passed and more brothers joined in the project, it became a widely recognized brand built on the principles of excellent workmanship, customer satisfaction, and real care. We abide by the simple values outlined in our company acronym "C.A.R.E.", which are: Customers first, Attitude, Respect, and Enjoy life in the process!
As Team Leader, you are responsible for managing a team up to 6 people while performing the delivery of services. Our clients trust to us to provide quality services and you are key in helping us live out our values every day.
You are a proactive leader and self-starter who can interact with the public and our employees. You have a strong work ethic and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have experience in landscaping and previous supervisory experience, as well as proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers.Specific Responsibilities:
- Manage team of up to 6 people while performing services; motivate, coach, and mentor team
- Perform landscape maintenance duties, such as mowing, fertilizer application, weed control, aeration, spring clean-up, fall clean-up, trimming, and pruning
- Operate a variety of mechanical equipment including but not limited to bed edgers, commercial mowers, blowers, dump trailers, chainsaws, line trimmers, and tillers
- Perform landscape enhancement activities such as mulch application, plantings, top soil application, lawn seeding
- Address clients' questions, comments, and concerns
- Prepare daily team performance reports
- Assist with employee recruiting and selection
- Current and unrestricted Driver's license with a clean record
- One year experience in this or a related field is required
- Previous leadership experience
- Willingness to work occasional (paid) overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds to waist level and perform all other physical requirements associated with a position of this nature
Benefits package varies by locationWe are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
The Grounds Guys LLC is the franchisor of the The Grounds Guys® franchised system. Each The Grounds Guys® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, The Grounds Guys LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The Grounds Guys LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent The Grounds Guys® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither The Grounds Guys LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. The Grounds Guys LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Posting ID: 598939639Posted: 2021-01-17