In office position 9-5 Edison, NJ
****Please submit resume and portfolio examples****
At Colavita USA we are a family business dedicated to bringing the best Italian Specialty items to your table. Our food is our passion and it is reflected in our commitment to selecting only the best quality olive oils, vinegars, pastas and confections that Italy has to offer.
The Marketing Department at Colavita is seeking a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and electronic media. As a designer at Colavita, you will join a team that is responsible for how the Colavita brand is brought to life visually, digitally, experientially, and physically – from design strategy to concepting to production.
The designer will collaborate with the Creative Director of the Marketing Team on day to day and long-term projects, working to support Colavita’s brand image across social media platforms, ad campaigns and internal presentations.
The responsibilities of this position include participating in developing the Colavita brand through:
· Creating digital graphics, print ads and collateral, power point presentations
· Collaborating with other team members (e.g. our Art Director, Marketing Manager and Social Media Manager) on daily tasks
· Resizing artwork for print and web
· Pre-press production work for print ads
· Assistance in maintaining social media channels
· Assorted in-house design needs
Our ideal candidate is:
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
· Flexible and willing to adapt to changing/competing priorities
· Able to take initiative and work independently
· Up to date and proficient with industry-leading software and technologies:
· In Design
· Proficient in all design aspects and able to create final art for web and print.
· Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
· Adaptive design eye and skill
· Video editing capabilities (Final Cut Pro and/or Premiere Pro) a plus.
· 2 + years design experience working in a design studio, agency or in-house marketing team
Colavita USA, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.