Certified Welders Wanted ~ Certified Weld INSPECTORS too!!
Day and Afternoon shift available.
Under the direction of the manufacturing department, the welders use hand held welding and flame cutting equipment to weld and join metal components.
- Duties & Responsibilities:
- Layout and fabricate precision welds and elements from blueprints and written weld processes.
- Weld on various types of metals in various positions.
- Grind and prep parts as required.
- Maintain work area and equipment.
- Support quality system and safe work practices.
- Experience and/or schooling in the welding/fabrication field.
- Must be able to take directions verbally and written.
- Knowledgeable on gasses and what types of filler metals can be used on a project.
- Must know how to adjust, troubleshoot, and operate all types of welding machines.
- Considerable working knowledge of fabrication and welding procedures.
- Familiar with Welding Safety and OSHA requirements.
We offer premium pay with full benefits, including medical, dental, optical, life insurance, STD & LTD, paid vacation time and a retirement plan with an employer match.
At World Tek, we are often looking to expand our team with talented, experienced skilled labor and professional men and women who share our dedication to quality.
-Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
-Excellent Work Environment
Posting ID: 593327705Posted: 2021-01-27