Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space System (NGSP) has an opening for a Mergers and Acquisitions Manager 2 to join our Sector Strategic Planning organization. This position can be located in any of our major locations:
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Dulles, VA
- Baltimore, MD
- Redondo Beach, CA
- Roy, UT
- Chandler/Gilbert, AZ
- Developing long-range objectives and strategic plans for the enterprise by identifying internal and external strategic gaps and opportunities that could affect growth and profitability.
- Scanning the environment for business opportunities.
- Maintaining surveillance over the market.
- Performing strategic analysis of acquisition candidates.
- Planning and coordinating business reviews.
- Performing analysis of alternative courses of action.
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our "Selecting the Best Qualified Managers" video: http://www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideoSQMVideo
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of experience in business, finance, technical or a related discipline
- 2 years of lead or supervisory experience
- Experience in collecting, analyzing and synthesizing business and financial insights from multiple sources
- Previous M&A, Investment Banking, or Private Equity experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret/SCI clearance
- MBA or other, relevant graduate degree. A technical degree coupled with relevant business education or relevant work experience will also be considered
- Specific experience in the aerospace and/or defense industry
- Strong analytical, statistical and critical thinking skills paired with the ability to visualize in a meaningful manner
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 608966920Posted: 2021-02-25