The ideal Salesperson is passionate about jewelry, enjoys working one-on-one with customers and thrives in a sales environment.
A day in the life…
· Set and achieve sales goals
· Provide honest and confident feedback to customers about style and fit
· Seek jewelry and product knowledge to build your expertise
· Build lasting relationships with customers
· Work with the team to keep the department “runway ready,” which means stocking, re-merchandising, display and light cleaning
· Give the best service to our customers on their terms which may require all employees to be flexible and open to occasionally performing work/duties in other areas of the business
· Perform any shipping related duties for customer orders
· The hours and schedule for this position will generally be 9:45 to 5:30 Tuesday through Friday and 10:45 to 3:00 on Saturday. Occasional business travel may be required.
You own this if you have…
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· The ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
· The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Organization and follow through
We’ve got you covered…
San Jose is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
· Time Off
· EAP resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.