Job Type: Full-time ( min 32 hours a week). Start immediately.
Our 14-year old, federal electrical contracting company is looking for Electrical Foreman. We predominately work in DC, Maryland, and Virginia (DMV) areas.
We look for people who develop careers in electrical professionals with 2+ years of governmental, commercial or industrial electrical construction or maintenance experience.
- Install and repair electrical equipment
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot electrical and electronic systems, with engineers
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- May supervise subcontractor(s).
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Valid and active Driver's license. U.S. Citizenship preferred (to enter DoD bases). Clean Background Check, Drug Test & Driving Record
- Adept understanding and ability to perform commercial wiring methods per NEC.
- Be willing and able to work off ladders, and/or scissor lifts. Be able to lift 50# safely
- Be willing and able to work in all weather conditions
- Be willing to travel out of the DMV areas.
Selected applicants are eligible to receive:
- A friendly work environment everyone is being respected and listened to. Maximum freedom and flexibility are accommodated.
- Holiday Pay (7 business holidays) and Paid Time Off (80 hours for 1st year, 120 hours for years after)
- Health Insurance
- Employer Matched Retirement Investment plan
- Company apparel
- Work vehicle and tools.
- Travel logistics (flight, rental cars, and lodging) fully arranged by the company and per diem.
Comp Environmental, Inc currently sells electrical and civil construction/OM services to the federal government, Inc. Any veterans are especially welcomed! We have completed jobs for DoD(Army, Marines, Air Force), GSA, NASA, Civilian agencies (USDA, DOI, etc.)) on many complex jobs.
Posting ID: 563198280Posted: 2021-01-24