Are you looking for a rewarding career, not just a job? Do you enjoy seeing your customers happy and genuinely satisfied? Do you value professionalism and
punctuality? If so, you could be a match for our team. We provide 99% residential service and repair/existing homes (old work). Resume MUST reflect your residential service call and repair experience. Resumed not containing this information will not be considered.
Our chosen candidate-
- Must have a minimum 3 years residential service experience.
- Has strong existing residential service repair and experience (old work, troubleshooting).
- Has a working knowledge of the national electrical code
- Must be able to sell our services to the customer using our pricing system-training will be provided.
- Must have great customer service and customer communication skills.
- Will be an accurate residential troubleshooter, be neat and perform clean, up-to-code work.
- Can work alone
- Will be on time wearing a clean and pressed uniform, neatly groomed.
- Has a can-do infectiously positive attitude, takes ownership and is a great team member.
- Is willing to serve the customer and the team first
- Has a strong work ethic, initiative and tenacity- enjoys a challenge!
- Will take instruction and responsibility for personal growth & bettering themselves.
- Can lift 75+ pounds and able to get in/out of service trucks
- Can physically get into attics and under houses
- Can explain in layman’s terms and give intelligent options and recommendations.
- Makes sure the job is totally cleaned up- providing 100% customer satisfaction before leaving EVERY job.
- Has a clean PA drivers license and is able to pass on-going background/drug testing.
- Is a fun, energetic, dependable, ‘whatever it takes’ team member!
- Will obey, teach and enforce the JDV Electric Code of Ethics, Team Rules and Team Philosophy.
Established in 2005, our company’s mission is to provide timely professional services with honest prices. Licensed and insured in three states (PA, NJ, and DE) our electricians attend the latest trainings to ensure completed jobs meet or exceed national electric codes. JDV Electric LLC was voted the Best of Delco in 2006 and 2007 for Best Electrician. There is no task too big or too small that our electricians cannot handle. Whether it’s wiring a new house or rewiring an old house, JDV Electric’s first priority is respect to the home and the homeowner. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.
Posting ID: 563260529Posted: 2021-01-16