Neil Huffman GM of Frankfort is searching for experienced Quick Lube Technician to work in a fast paced environment. The Neil Huffman Automotive group has been a family owned dealership for 50 years and is currently experiencing significant growth in our service department's traffic.
Job Duties Include:
- Inspect fluid levels of steering gear, power steering reservoir, transmissions, differential, rear axle housing, and shackles.
- Check air pressure of tires.
- Replace oil and air filters.
- Drain oil from crankcase and refill with required amount of oil.
- Filling out paperwork including inspection sheets.
- Placing the vehicle on and off the rack.
- Working with the dealerships service advisors.
- Previous automotive experience.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Good work ethic.
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Fun Work Environment!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please contact Jessica Byerly at (502) 736-7300Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Posting ID: 583125032Posted: 2021-01-26