Are you a well-organized individual with awesome communication skills who loves animals? Then we may be looking to hire you. Jefferson Animal Hospitals is a 24/7 animal hospital that has been serving the communities of Kentuckiana for over 40 years. As the world keeps changing, so have the needs for our business. We're seeking positive-minded individuals who work well in team atmospheres to support our front office staff. High-school and college students welcome.
What We're Looking For
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to communicate in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to stay calm and work in a stressful, emergency environment
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Positive attitude
- No previous special training needed!
What You Can Expect
- Continue to develop an organized filing and storage system within our front office
- Create, process, and maintain file records
- File and retrieve documents for other personnel
- Track the location of files throughout the hospital
- Dispose of files according to established document-retention schedules
- In addition to managing an organization's records, file clerks may be called on to assist in a number of other areas, including greeting visitors, answering phones and directing calls, typing memos/ emails/other types of documents, designing forms, operating office equipment, and handling confidential materials
- Bonus Points: Have a pre-existing understanding of the veterinary world, have a desire to learn more about the veterinary world, be willing to learn how to triage pets over the phone
- $10-$12/hr based on your skill set
- Flexible schedule base on your availability
- Ability to learn and grow your technical skills in an emergency environment
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Opportunity to participate in Employee Incentive Program
Full or Part-Time positions available.
Posting ID: 599110813Posted: 2021-01-27