Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureCustomer Advocate:
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking multiple motivated, career and customer-oriented Customer Advocates
to join our team on a large enterprise data center operations project in Rockville, MD
and Jefferson, AR
: Serve as liaison between Business Center software development and IT operations teams and enterprise Data Center operations, advocate for Business Center's priorities and issue resolution from the Data Center. Responsibilities
: Serve as lead facilitator and advocate on behalf of Business Center software development stakeholders for coordinating Data Center's infrastructure and operational services delivery, supporting Business Center's priority objectives, and coordinating issue resolution. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Service Delivery Oversight
- Coordinate the communication, clarification, and implementation of Business Center's infrastructure and application requirements to the Data Center
- Coordinate and monitor all service requests from Business Center to Data Center and ensure quality service delivery
- Ensure compliance with Business Center's expectations, SLAs, and Quality Assurance measures for Data Center services
- Coordinate issue root cause analysis
- Serve as the point of escalation for all support tickets
- Relay information about Data Center products and services to Business Center
- Coordinate the communication, escalation, and resolution of all Data Center infrastructure capacity and performance issues impacting applications, tools, and databases to Business Centers stakeholders
Infrastructure & Operations Strategic Guidance
- Provide infrastructure and engineering architectural design consultation to Business Center for server provisioning, storage and network needs. Assist with the creation andor validation of application infrastructure documentation, (e.g. Current State Diagrams (CSD), Target State Diagrams (TSDs)).
- Attend CCB meetings (e.g. Active Directory, Infrastructure, Desktop, Telephony) to represent Business Center's interests on proposed CRs
- Attend status and requirements meetings
- Outstanding communication and facilitation skills
- Experience with Data Center operations, including infrastructure, performance, patching
- Experience with operations and maintenance of on-premises and cloud-based IT solutions
- Customer service-oriented mindset
- Must be local to Rockville, MD
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Knowledge of FDA Center business operations and systems: CBER, CDER, CDRH, CFSAN, CVM, CTP, ORA, OC, OCE
- ServiceNow experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust (Tier 2) is required.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.