Outdoor Environments Group, a leader in the design, construction and maintenance of luxury outdoor living spaces, is seeking a motivated hard-working individual to join our growing team. Connect with something bigger and make an impact on those we serve. Contribute to something truly great through imagining, creating, and nurturing exceptional outdoor spaces.
The Pool Service Supervisor will manage field operations including repair and service for primarily residential pools/spas. Will provide a wide range of services including completing pump/filter/heater/cleaner repair, pool/ spa maintenance and cleaning, openings and winterizations, test and adjust water chemistry. Oversee daily workflow of the department, including any urgent requests. Develop schedule and maintain stringent quality control standard on repairs and service.
- Manage daily department workflow including repair and service to client pool/spa
- Complete repairs on client pool/spa to quality standard, including pumps, filters, heaters and cleaners
- Repair and upkeep pool cleaning equipment
- Maintain inventory of chemicals to be able to test and adjust water chemistry
- Ensure/complete seasonal openings/winterizations as well as all maintenance
- Program pool/spa controls and chemical feeders
- 2-5 years Pool & Spa repair experience, including pumps, filtration/circulation systems, preferably residential pool/spa experience
- Experience with priming, high/low pressure, and repairing suctions issues
- Programming pool/spa controls and chemical feeder experience
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Experience with pool cleaning and chemical maintenance
- PVC plumbing and basic electrical experience, strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Occasionally lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
Posting ID: 595146322Posted: 2020-12-25