We are seeking a motivated Medical Receptionist for part time/full time position (minimum 25 hours, 4 days) in fast-paced, yet rewarding Dermatology practice located in Clarence, NY. Experience and good communication skills, are helpful but as a teaching facility we are ready to train. Great benefits that include health insurance, 401K, profit sharing, and more. Individual must be motivated, have good clinical skills, be highly organized, able to multi-task, and maintain attention to detail and follow-through. Prior insurance verification and EMR experience is very helpful.
- Patient Intake and Check-Out
- Insurance verification and updating
- Collecting copays, deductible deposits, payments, etc.
- Patient education on office policies
- Maintaining patient exam rooms and medical equipment
- Answering phones and scheduling patients when needed
- Appointment Confirmations
- Maintaining patient confidentiality
- High School Diploma
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Will train motivated, hard-working individual.
A private practice specializing in Dermatology. The practice is owned and operated by a board certified physician, who also employs two physician assistants. Other services provided include minor in house cosmetic procedures.
Posting ID: 563042771Posted: 2021-01-16