• Be able to Review and Prepare business and personal tax returns for small business clients from initial meeting through delivery and filing of returns
• Communicate with clients
• Organize and update the tax database
• Record tax entries into accounting software
• Understand and apply tax reduction strategies via a comprehensive tax plan
• Able to conduct tax consultations
• Estimate quarterly taxes for businesses and individuals
• Preparation and/or review of financial statements
• Be available to work on other special projects
Accounting Skills, PUBLIC ACCOUNTING and TAX PREPARATION experience is a MUST. Must have excellent people skills, organizational skills and the ability to multi-task. This is a great opportunity to work in an exciting professional environment.
We are looking for someone who has proven experience in a busy tax office, has been responsible for the tax return process for both business and individual from beginning to end, has gotten real results and is willing to work with us to perfect our tax preparation and tax planning process.