Jerry's Auto Group has been in business since 1973. Our Auto Group continues to grow rapidly, and we have an available position at our Leesburg Chevy location for an energetic Internet / BDC Representative. The continued growth of our group is attributable to the outstanding customer service provided by our BDC, Sales, Service and Management Team.
This growth requires adding the right people to ensure the continued success of our Sales Department. We are seeking a few select candidates to become valuable members of the team.
Previous automotive Internet / BDC experience is strongly desired but may be waived depending on other qualifications.
Our Sales Management Team works closely with our Internet / BDC Representatives to ensure the success of every member of the team, by providing ongoing one-on-one mentoring, coaching and training.
- An extremely competitive pay plan
- Ongoing professional training
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical & Dental
- 401(k) Retirement
- Paid Vacation
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Handle all incoming phone and Internet leads promptly.
- Answer all customer questions with the goal of scheduling a sales appointment.
- Log all customer comments into the Dealership Management System.
- Schedule follow-up contact if no appointment is made in the Dealership Management System.
- Confirm scheduled appointments with future customers.
- Re-schedule “no-show” customer appointments.
- Follow-up to determine if the appointment was kept and what the outcome was. Schedule future contact as needed.
- Maintain and update customer changes in the database.
- Contact current customer base with new monthly marketing incentives.
- Ongoing contact with phone and internet clients via e-mail, phone and text to schedule a sales appointment.
- Notify necessary departments to inform of appointments set.
- Forward any customer concerns to the correct department manager and follow-up.
- Minimum of 1-year of experience in automotive dealership Internet / BDC Department or Retail Sales Call Center environment.
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be detailed oriented
- Strong email and phone presence is necessary
- Ability overcome customer objections
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Working rotating shifts and weekends are required
Posting ID: 599083798Posted: 2021-01-25