We are seeking a General Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the store as well as working alongside the crew.
- Supervise team of workers
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- work alongside crew.
- manage labor and food cost.
- Previous management experience in retail, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- experience in food industry
Posting ID: 567037011Posted: 2021-01-23