McLean 1 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Senior Analyst, Capital Markets & Risk
Capital One is looking for an Senior Analyst to join the Treasury division of our greater Capital Markets and Risk team, specifically to support the Treasury Product Management team. The Treasury Product Management team is responsible for strategic and tactical product decisions for Treasury applications such as Murex, Summit, Colline, and Quantum, as well as ensuring solid data governance. The team is also responsible for identifying new digital and technology solutions to onboard new products and bring about higher levels of automation for Treasury and its partners. Our ideal candidate will possess strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Define solutions (requirements, designs, services, recommendations) to business/systems problems
- Liaison between tech and business SMEs to translate business requirements into highly specified project briefs
- Partner with consumers, business SMEs, and source system teams to analyze, internalize, and translate business requirements and source data to develop: data requirements for upstream source systems, source to target mapping, data quality requirements, processing requirements (business rules, aggregation, transformation), user acceptance test cases, negative test scenarios
- Prepare systems analysis documentation/specifications
- Identify roadblocks to projected timeline and present possible solutions
- Own the integrity of the solution through user acceptance testing (UAT) and final disposition of solution for business as usual (BAU) acceptance
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, management, and delivery of technical information or documentation
- Interface with product management, customers, external consultants, and information technology
- Capable of learning new tools to create analytics, reporting, and automation solutions for internal customers' case
- Implement process improvement to allow more real time market data for business users and assist with new technology migration
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 1 year of experience working in business system analysis
- Master's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, and Engineering
- Capital Markets, front office, or trade operations experience
- Experience with SQL, API, Python, Capital Markets Applications (e.g. BB AIM, Summit, Murex) databases
- Agile, CICD delivery training or experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).