Are you looking for a rewarding career? We are looking to hire the best to join our team. If you can sell and have insurance experience, we want to talk to you!
We are seeking passionate, self-driven, natural born sales persons with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. To sell, market, and service our insurance products to existing clients and new customers. As a full-time insurance sales representative you will help individuals, families, and small businesses secure their tomorrows. Dan DiCocco Allstate Agency is currently offering a career opportunity for in-house licensed property and casualty insurance sales representative for the state of Maryland to market and sell all lines of Allstate insurance products, including but not limited to, auto, home, renters and life insurance using a proven sales system.Benefits
This position is full time, offers base salary plus commission and bonuses.
- Base Salary with Commissions
- Monthly & Annual Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Career Development & Growth
- Hands On Training
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Must be willing to obtain a Property & Casualty (P&C) license prior to being hired. (usually takes 2 weeks - we will reimburse once you pass successfully)
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Be a driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Successful sales background.
- Bi-lingual is a plus.
- Must have a Maryland Property and Casualty license to sell insurance products.
Posting ID: 593929511Posted: 2021-01-22