CDL A Truck Driver
fuel can be found in 27 states, and its brand recognized worldwide as the official racing fuel of NASCAR, INDYCAR, the National Hot Rod Association, the American Motorcyclist Association and more than 50 other racing series. Sunoco s commitment to performance and innovation continues, driving a new period of expansion. Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) is a master limited partnership whose territory ranges from Maine to Hawaii, and we continue to expand. Sunoco LP distributes motor fuel to convenience stores, independent dealers, commercial customers and distributors located in 30 states at approximately 6,800 sites.
Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) owns SUN's general partner and incentive distribution rights. The Energy Transfer family of companies controls approximately 71,000 miles of pipelines, supplying major fuels throughout the country. A career with Sunoco is about committing yourself to things that matter, including great customer service, quality performance, teamwork, integrity, and pride. At Sunoco, we have a passion for creativity, new ideas and teamwork and we are looking for the best and brightest talent.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the loading, transporting, and unloading of petroleum products at Sunoco and customer locations. The driver must have a strong commitment to safety, environmental compliance, DOT regulations and obeying federal, state, and local laws.
- Be able to safely load and unload a gasoline tank truck
- Be able to safely transport loaded vehicle to assigned delivery point
- Be able to prepare and document activities in accordance with Federal D.O.T. Regulations and Company Policies and Procedures
- Be able to perform required pre-trip and post-trip inspections of assigned vehicle
- Must be able to work rotating or various shift schedules
- Safety Focused
- Must be able to demonstrate the safe operation of the vehicle assigned
- Must have sense of urgency, strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a valid Class A Commercial Driver s License with the following endorsements: Tanker/HAZMAT and Combination Vehicle
- Must possess and maintain a D.O.T. Medical Certificate and meet FMCSA Medical Standards
Posting ID: 608289509Posted: 2021-02-23