Cryo Associates is seeking to hire a seasoned Sales Manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. The Sales Manager will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing team on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
Reporting directly to the President, the salesperson will sell industrial gas in the Washington DC metro area and cryogenic equipment to biomedical and research facilities and hospitals throughout the East Coast.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers by phone.
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads based on information from many sources.
- Establish sales quotas and goals for the sales team
- Demonstrate company’s product lines to new prospects and existing customers to match customer needs.
- Prepare quotes and sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, new products, delivery schedules, marketing techniques, etc.
- Prepare reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- A Bachelor's degree in business or a related field is required.
- Previous management experience in a sales-related role is required.
- Experience selling in the industrial gas, heavy equipment field or medical equipment field is a plus.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sales team.
- Self-motivated with effective organizational and time-management skills required.
- Must have the ability to travel territory on a daily basis with the occasional overnight stays as needed.
- Reliable transportation, current driver’s license and minimum liability insurance as required by state vehicle registration.
******CRYO has served the Biotechnology Industry since the late 1960’s as a Service Provider and Supplier of cryogenic equipment and liquid nitrogen delivery systems. Our expertise covers all phases of Biological Material Freezing, and Storage as well as Repository Design, Construction, and Operation.
Cryo Associates offers a full benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick and Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match.
Cryo Associates / Cryo Express has served the Biotechnology Industry since the late 1960’s as a Service Provider and Supplier of cryogenic equipment and industrial gas. Our customers include some of the most prestigious research institutes around the country (National Institutes of Health, NIST, Army Research Lab, Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab, National Cancer Institute, Boston Children's Hospital).
Cryo offers a full benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick and Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match.
Posting ID: 608115966Posted: 2021-03-07