Customer Service Advisor
Johnson Truck Center
$50,000 - $65,000 a year plus incentives
If you are organized with the ability to multi-task and also possess good customer and communication skills, we have a great opportunity for you. Joining our Service team will provide you with a rewarding work environment, excellent pay and benefits, and an opportunity for advancement.
Reasons to consider us:
- Strong compensation package plus monthly performance incentive opportunities!
- Excellent benefits – Multiple medical options to choose from with great coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, optional insurances, 401k with match, PTO and holiday pay.
- Rewarding Environment – Working effectively with the team provides an opportunity to provide a great result to our important customers who need their vehicles repaired quickly and correctly. You will always be busy and will benefit financially from a job well done.
- Company growth and advancement – The organization is part of the Indel Power Group, LLC family of companies including 5 brands encompassing 8 states and 21 locations. There’s plenty of room for advancement and relocation!
- Long established, family-owned business – provides for plenty of security and opportunity for a satisfying career.
Your key responsibilities:
- Provide administrative assistance supporting a fast-paced Service team.
- Support the complete repair process including vehicle intake, opening repair orders, coordinate with the shop, communicate repair cost & time estimates to customers, and repair order billing.
- Promptly address and resolve customer concerns and service follow-up issues.
- Provide excellent customer service interaction.
- Maintain open communication with our technicians, management team and customers regarding job/repair status changes.
- Leave the technical part to the pros. You can be successful fulfilling the administrative and customer support role on the team!
Indel Power Group offers:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short-term/long-term disability and employee life insurance
- 401k, with matching
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive wage, DOE
Indel Power Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
*Keywords: Office, Administrative, Customer Service, Manager, Advisor, Coordinator, Representative, Administrator, Service, automotive
Posting ID: 611048070Posted: 2021-03-08