What you will do
Install and Service card access, CCTV, burglar alarm systems, electronic fire alarm systems and other related building system products at customer sites. How you will do it
What we look for
- Follow prescribed troubleshooting procedures and refer to technical manuals, part manuals, change notices and bulletins, modification notices, etc. to repair equipment.
- Install, troubleshoot and Service card access, CCTV and burglar alarm systems.
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications software/systems, programs, schematics and operational product manuals.
- Exhibit effective customer service skills by consistently communicating with staff and customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Complete Installation, Programming and testing through communication devices such as smart phones and laptop computers.
- Obtain customer signature upon completed Installation contract.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Electrical experience required.
- Must be manufacturer certified.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of test equipment, multi-meter, digital analyzer, and commissioning devices.
- Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints, submittals, and operational/product manuals.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends to meet customer requirements.
- Overnight travel may be required.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service.
- Maintain truck inventory to ensure timely response to customer needs.
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times.
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly.
- Possess a valid driver's license and driving record that meets company requirements.
- Able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test.
- Retain any licenses that are required by National, State and Local codes.
- Knowledge of applicable NFPA standards.
- Associate Degree in IT or Electronic
- Experience installing, inspecting, repairing, and programming card access and CCTV preferred.
- Fire alarm experience is preferred.
- Networking experience is preferred.
- NICET experience is preferred.
What else you'll get
Supportive team environment and add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits package starting on day 1, which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off and career growth opportunities.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.
Posting ID: 574069960Posted: 2020-09-17