If you have a passion for helping people, enjoy fast paced environments, and are ready to start building a career with a stable, growing company-one that recognizes and rewards hard work and dedication, we want to talk to you!
· Communicate effectively and empathetically with our agents and clients
· Analyze callers’ questions and provide knowledge based resolutions
· Ability to work in an above average paced environment
· Record keeping skills and attention to detail are a must
We are looking for:
· Ability to read, write, and speak fluently in both English and Spanish
· Positive, can-do attitude
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Job ownership
· Work remotely (ie. Nogales, San Luis, etc.) and the posibility of transitioning to Home Office in Phoenix.
· Large quarterly bonuses
· Company paid continuing education
· Low-cost medical/dental
· Company paid Life Insurance, Long and Short-term disability insurance
· 401K with generous company match plus profit sharing
· 2 weeks paid vacation, 1 week sick, plus 3 personal days
Salary: $15.25- 17.25 an hour
Why we are different:
“Good people doing good work” has always been the key to our company’s success. As a privately held, family-owned company in business for over 50 years, we treat our associates as members of our family. Good, old-fashioned hard work, going above and beyond, and standing out above your peers take precedence over seniority. If you are ready to make a difference, apply today!
Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance, serves some 1,000,000 policies and is the national leader in the Final Expense Market and we are looking for dedicated, hard-working, customer focused individuals to join our growing team. If you have a passion for helping people, enjoy fast paced environments, and are ready to start building a career with a stable, growing company-one that recognizes and rewards hard work and dedication, we want to talk to you!
Posting ID: 26705416Posted: 2021-01-03