Are you passionate about how the power of touch can transform the well-being of your clients?
Do you want to work for a company where the client experience is our top priority?
Are you a skincare professional who loves seeing the look on your client's face when they see their skincare goals being met?Can you lead a team of Estheticians to success?If this is you, join our talented team of Skincare Professionals and watch your career grow!
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa of Chantilly is expanding our team! We provide our clients with high quality, results-driven progressive facial treatments delivered in a client-centered spa environment. Our service menu has expanded to include the latest advancements in skincare including LED Phototherapy, chemical exfoliation, NuFACE Microcurrent technology, Microdermabrasion, and more! Our Estheticians are a critical link in ensuring that our clients' experience in our spa is nothing short of exceptional! This is achieved through a combination of in-spa progressive treatment options and building a homecare retail regimen, designed to achieve the results that the client is looking for. Our Lead Esthetician will carry a book of clients, while working with the Spa Manager to lead the Esthetics Department to success. The Lead Esthetician will conduct training, review weekly and monthly performance with the team, assist in the interviewing and hiring process, and will work side by side with the Spa Manager to drive performance of the Esthetics Department. Benefits GALORE!
- Full Time team members are eligible for our benefits package which includes Medical Insurance with a generous monthly employer contribution, Dental Insurance, as well as a $25K Life Insurance policy at no cost to you!
- Tips collected on credit cards are paid out the same day - no waiting for your paycheck to get your tips!
- We don't have a non-compete! Many of our Estheticians work for us and still maintain their private practice or work outside of Hand & Stone
- We offer a competitive compensation structure, with opportunity to increase overall earning per client with enhancements and upgraded services
- Tuition Reimbursement program available for newly graduated/licensed Estheticians
- Our beautifully appointment spas have fully equipped rooms, including heated tables, sinks, towel warmers, and all necessary linens, tools, and supplies
- We offer a variety of progressive treatment options to our clients, including NuFACE, LED Phototherapy, Microdermabrasion and more!
- We provide education and training opportunities to our Estheticians, investing in your professional growth and development
- Opportunities for continuing education through our vendor partnerships with Dermalogica and Clarity Rx
- We offer discounts on liability insurance through our professional partnership with ASCP
- Our flexible Lifestyle Program provides a steady clientele and our Estheticians are able to build their books quickly
- AND MORE!
About FGG Spa, LLC
- Must adhere to state and local licensing laws and regulations
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients, spa management, and staff
- Must carry liability insurance
- Has a core understanding of skincare and skincare science
- Strong communication and the ability to drive results of a team
Hand & Stone is a national franchise that specializes in massage, facial, and hair removal services. With over 450 locations across the country, the Hand & Stone brand is a leader in the membership-based spa service industry. FGG Spa, LLC is the largest Hand & Stone franchisee in the system. We have grown to 18 locations across 5 states, and we are still growing! As a family owned business, we are able to provide the benefits of a large company while still keeping a "family" vibe in the spa. We focus on client experience first, and that includes our internal clients...our team members! We can't wait to meet you!At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 450 locations open across the U.S.
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time...we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone's focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests' expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you'll see that for yourself. I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.