Staffing Coordinator Job Description
We are looking for a bright, motivated, bi-lingual Staffing Coordinator for our office. This candidate will be responsible for recruiting, screening, and placing qualified applicants at client sites in the area. Days will be spent doing orientations, and working together with client management staff as an extension of Human Resources to resolve any issues. As a member of the Accurate Personnel family you will have all that is needed to grow and become as successful as you can be! If you are an outgoing and ambitious person, Joliet Staffing LLC is the right choice for you!
- Pipelines a workforce to anticipate client needs
- Understands the business needs of our client
- Thoroughly screening of client-employees to accurately fill positions with specific requirements
- Ability to communicate with applicants, customers, peers and managers.
- Perform client visits, job fairs and employee check ins.
- An ability to interview, hire, and manage candidate pool according to Joliet Staffing s policy
- Exceptional organizational abilities and enjoy problem solving
- Builds a diverse workforce.
- Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
For information... Call: 815 467-7799
Posting ID: 583392924Posted: 2021-01-26