Busser/Food Runner - Jupiter, FL Jonathan's Landing Golf Club is looking to hire a Full-Time seasonal Busser/Food Runner to join their dynamic team! This Full-Time seasonal position includes holidays and weekends. This position also includes both night shifts and day shifts. Shifts include, but are not limited to, 9:30am to 3:30pm and 3:30pm to 10:30pm. Hours of shifts vary and may include double shifts and split shifts.
The Busser/Food Runner is responsible for clearing tables and maintaining cleanliness in the dining areas. The Busser/Food Runner will also be responsible for keeping areas supplied with clean utensils, china, glassware, and water. The Busser/Food Runner is responsible for providing support to the service team by transporting food from the kitchen to the tables and then serving it to the members and guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assists servers as part of the food service team.
• Clears tables and removes crumbs.
• Takes dirty dishes to the kitchen and breaks down trays at dishwasher.
• Replaces soiled linen with clean linen.
• Takes linen out at end of shift.
• Resets tables as directed.
• Prepares set ups for tables with silverware, glassware, and clean linen.
• Serves and replenishes bread and butter supply to members and guests.
• Refills beverage orders and water glasses.
• Assists in carrying food trays to the table.
• Assists in setting up, breaking down and maintaining buffets.
• Folds napkins.
• Stocks glassware for bar.
• Removes garbage as needed.
• Assists with setup and breakdown of dining rooms according to a floor plan
• May move, pick up and carry tables, chairs, and other dining room furniture items.
• Follows F&B standard operating procedures.
• Performs other duties as requested.
• Must be energetic, self-motivated and positive team player that takes personal pride in providing superior customer service.
• Transports food to server stations.
• Prepares condiments and side dishes for orders.
• Assists chef with basic food preparation as needed.
• Restocks silverware, glassware and dishes.
• Is responsible for the cleanliness of trays and tray jacks.
• Assists servers with end of the shift clean up.
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including 401k
Jonathan's Landing Golf Club is located at: 16823 Captain Kirle Drive, Jupiter, FL 33477
Jonathan's Landing Golf Club is an Equal Opportunity Employert and a Drug Free Workplace
Applications are available on our website, www.jonathanslanding.com or in person at 185 East Indiantown Road, Suite 129, Jupiter, FL 33477
Posting ID: 596337736Posted: 2021-01-18