The Personal Lines Producer position at Glenn Huther Insurance Agency is an essential, client-facing role that acts as our frontline for new business growth and client retention. The responsibilities listed below center around our strategy to profitably grow our Personal Lines business.
Qualified candidates for this role will be sales and results oriented with an equal focus on providing extraordinary customer care to each and every client. Our office is diversely positioned in the NY & NJ market areas with a unique opportunity to be able to operate with both a well recognized brand as well as independent. Benefits
- Commission Based
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Hands On Training
- Develop and maintain an active list of prospects through a variety of methods including (but not limited to) networking, cold calls, referral development and inter-company introductions.
- Generate new business applications for commercial programs ensuring timely submission to obtain quotes. Utmost attention to detail, adherence to underwriting guidelines and persistent follow-up will be critical for proper issuance of policies.
- Field questions from prospects and customers regarding insurance coverage options, policy provisions, discounts and pricing and other information that might be requested.
- Work closely with Agent to help achieve premium and retention targets for all lines of selected business.
- Become acquainted with, and a robust user of, the Agency Management System. This will include attending both live and recorded training sessions as well as independent study and 1-1 training in office.
- Interact with other producers and customer service personnel as needed to help the business consistently meet its growth and service objectives
- Every employee in the office will share responsibility for creating a unique and positive experience for our clients, prospects and business partners during each interaction.
- Individuals must be goal driven, self-motivated and comfortable with individual accountability while also being collaborative and comfortable working in a high-paced team environment.
- 2+ plus years experience as a Personal Lines Producer/CSSR
- Dedicated to delivering exceptional customer care to all prospects and clients.
- Experience in standard & non-standard retail & wholesale insurance. All candidates should have a proven track record of success in sales and marketing and the ability to work in a high-paced environment.
- Applicants should be comfortable with setting sales goals and crafting a detailed business plan to help meet those goals.
- Candidates must have a P&C insurance license.
- Related work experience in the insurance industry.
- Able to interact comfortable, both over the phone and in person, with prospects, clients, referral sources and business colleagues both in and outside of our office.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
Posting ID: 594064760Posted: 2021-01-17